Friday, July 18, 2008

Too much yarn?

I together with my child went to Latvia for a week. Partly to work and partly to visit my parents. Meanwhile my friend Jo and cat Tova stayed at home in Stockholm.

One evening we chatted throught internet and I told that I was at yarn shop, but bought nothing ;( (never happened with me before)

Jo answered: oh, thats good, because I opened one drawer of a bureau today – just yarn, opened second drawer - just yarn, opened third - just yarn. Then I thought, isn´t this too much?

Me: Did you look at one bureau or both?

Jo: one.

;) ;) ;) ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL YOU didn't buy one thing? Impossible for me!

And how can someone have TOO much yarn?

I support you in your yarn habit and I say it is much cheaper (and healthier!) than some other addictions!

Hope your trip home was lovely!

Cheers to you Dace!!!

~Rachel