Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Daces hobbies- blog in English

Once, when I used an internet there was a person who started to chat with me via skype. Word by word and he asked what do I like to do in my spare time. I said as it was: knitting, crocheting, reading of books, music and some other things. And then this person said: *sounds like my mother*. Hmm, I started to feel as from dinosaur age. Is there really some knitters, crocheters left nowadays?
But then I become a mother myself and started to be prouder with what I love to do. I looked in some hand workers blogs, communities and forums for knitters and crocheters, got inspired and decided to gather in one place things which I have done and am doing.
First I made a blog in Latvian, my mother tongue: Daces hobiji but now I want to make it readable for more people, so I will write in English.
Usually I will not describe the progress of my works, as it takes time, but I will show the result.
I will be just happy if some of you, readers, will find inspiration from my blog as I do when I read other people blogs.

1 comment:

Divi said...

hi....
i am divi from india....
ur pictures looook very goood.
i lik it...