Friday, June 20, 2008

Sunsmile jacket for child



Last year, while at Latvia, I went to yarn store Musturs and bought this yarn called Sonrisa made by Katia. It consists of 55% cotton, 30% acrylic, and 15% nylon, color 9. As soon as I saw the yarn I thought about my child, who really is the largest sunshine in my life!

Now, at the beginning of June, I was knitting and planning a lot of projects but started to think more about my little one and realized that almost all sweaters or cardigans are to little already or yet too big but still all my mind was directed to things to be made for myself. So my conscious pushed at me and I started to make this jacket. It was one of my fastest finished objects. I knitted it in two days and in third sew together as well as attached the buttons. Somehow I had this itching in my fingers and obsession in my mind to make it ready soon. Maybe because I am still having a lot of plans and want to do it all.

But now I am on my second child jacket on row… soon that too will be ready!

No comments: