Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged from Twist your Stitches

I was tagged by my friend Twist your Stitches with the Six Things Meme.
These are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So six things about me:

1. I recently broke up almost 7 years long relationships with my boyfriend. For this reason and because of some exams in my studies I haven't knitted for almost 3 weeks now. Just feels wrong to knit out unhappy feelings.
2. Once, when I staid at my grandparents place as the kid, sheep came into courtyard and looked through the window. I was so scared, but at the same time didn't want to show it so I asked my grandmother to close the window because of draught.
3. I grew up at small farm, and my parents had a sheep. They cut the wool from the sheep and then we washed it, dried it and went to village to change the wool for some woollen blanket or yarn. Usually it was negotiated kg for kg, but it was possible to pay some extra fee, and get more of ready stuff.
4. Actually my education is microbiologist and right now I am PhD student and am studying HIV virus.
5. I wish to make world round trip someday.
6. I am vegetarian and walking towards being vegan. But then there is an ethical question about wool and yarns. Just one thing I realised by now: all the wools, and other natural materials are really the best when it comes to knitted or crocheted clothing. So, here I have a dilemma.

People I tag:

Joakim- my ex boyfriend who have very nice chess blog

Diana
- my first official blogs follower

Linda- knitter of nice things and nice person too

Rasmus- many clever thoughts

Soili- such a great blog for use of leftover yarn

well, I am sending this to 5 persons so far. There are so many great bloggers to choose.

2 comments:

Samtal från min trädgård said...

Have a nice merry christmas and a happy new year.

Bhavna said...

Very interesting reads. have to admit, you are an amazing fiber artist!